Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Time of Great Revealing

The Time of Great Revealing

January 9, 2013


When I had written about how Satan tricked Eve, he brought her into doubt by questioning what God had said, which I called ‘the seed of doubt’. I have mentioned before that when we hear the adage: ‘The battlefield is the mind’, the Holy Spirit expounded on it.

He spoke deep within me: The battlefield is the mind, but the target is the heart, for therein lies your will, your faith, your hope and your love.

I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins (will), even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.[Jer 17:10]

Below I share a testimony from a woman named Jeanette and a teaching from Michael Montana (one of the brethren with UBM [Unleavened Bread Ministries with David Eells]), which I transcribed from a live conference call. I had participated in such a call because someone had sent me an invitation in my email with the conference number. It was global, or at least, that was my understanding.

The testimony and the exhortation were presented during the time of an Outreach Teleconference Ministry. I did not hear the recording live, but in the public archives of the Outreach Conference (a teleconference available for any who desire to join), I felt led to listen to the last conference after I had been through the spiritual attack that I wrote about recently.

The testimony of Jeanette speaks about how the Lord answered her when she was about to act on a negative thought that Satan had planted in her mind. If Jeanette had acted on that thought, she would have walked in the flesh, in a spirit of anger (something we have all done)..

I have often said that the adversary most often speaks in the first person, so that we believe that the thoughts are ours, manufactured by our own selves. 
  
We do not necessarily see or think that the enemy is speaking. Remember when the Lord rebuked Peter? The enemy planted the thought in Peter’s mind and Peter spoke the words forth. 

The Lord Jesus (Y’shua) immediately recognized the ‘spirit’ behind those words and rebuked him.

But He turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind Me, Satan: you are an offence unto Me: for you savor not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. [Mat 16:23]

Now we do know that the word of God does warn us about this. 

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; [2Cor 10:5]

However, I found this sister’s testimony to be a good example of how the enemy is attacking people even more so these days (particularly the saints) in the area of the mind. However, as Jeanette clearly states in her testimony, the Lord is faithful and merciful.

This sister has a heavy accent (I am unsure what her native tongue is). She speaks English rather well, but due to her accent, I really had to listen closely. I thought that I would begin with her testimony, as the lesson in it is worth sharing, to the glory of God. 

I typed it out the best I could, hoping it to be as close to what she spoke as possible, which means that I left out the filler sounds of er/uh/um etc.  Please keep in mind as you read her testimony that English is not her native language. 

The exhortation is anointed, one meant for the Body of Christ for such a time as this, a very anointed teaching. I was led to transcribe his teaching and post his words, for God's glory. 

God can speak through anyone, any age, any race, any gender, believer or unbeliever. If He could cause a donkey to speak in the language of mankind, He can speak through whoever or whatever He so chooses. Some people have spoken godly things, and then have literally stated that they do not know why they said that; it was out of the ordinary.

People share their experiences (testimonies), as well as praying for each others needs, which was also anointed. The recording is (or was) not private, as it is (was) open to the public, posted online in the archives of the Outreach Teleconference Ministry.  Anyone can join in on the conference and welcome to listen to any of the recordings from those meetings.

The link to the page for the archives and this particular recording will be added at the end of this article. The page gives instructions on what to do if you would like to join in on the conference calls. 

It was in 2007 that the Lord taught me that every member of the Body is important and that each part is dependent on each other; the perfect plan of an all-knowing God. I have only been committed barely eight years, and still have much to learn. I do not belong to any particular denomination, and have only attended churches randomly or as invited.  

I should have known long ago that each member in the Body of Christ is dependent upon the next, just as our physical bodies are, but I am grateful that the Lord made the point very clear to me. I am still learning, and one way is through listening to others.

Scripture itself reveals our need of each other:

For the body is not one member, but manyIf the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 
And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 

If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? But now has God set the members every one of them in the body, as it has pleased him. 

And if they were all one member, where were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body. And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comelinessFor our comely parts have no need: but God has tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: 

That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. [1Cor 12:14-27]


Paul Rimel, the man who oversees the conference calls, consistently speaks about how each member is important; how we all see in part and how we all have gifts. He often calls it a ‘body ministry’, repeatedly reminding the brethren how we all have need of each other and how we can all learn from one another. 

Paul says that a true disciple is a learner and a listener. He says that there are times that we all have to sit and listen (not allowing pride to overtake us, ready with an answer for everything).  Amen to that!  I agree (still learning that too lol).

Satan is a Liar

(Note* - Below is a transcription of Jeanette's testimony. Therefore, it is typed as she spoke it, so please do not expect full and proper written English. The same will apply to Michael Montana's word. It is typed in the way he spoke it.)

Jeanette’s Testimony

Jeanette:  Something happened to me today, and I sent a testimony to my few sisters and brothers that I have their email.

It Began with a Computer

I been signed up with AT&T and they can actually get in my computer and they work in my computer, you know. It’s some sort of program that they have that I pay monthly. 

So, when I ran a SCAN a couple of days ago, the scan told me that there was something that I need to call them, so they can take care of the problem. 

(*Editorial note-BP: I think Jeanette is speaking about Remote Access, an application which companies utilize to help a client with tech issues on the computer from a remote location.)



And they got in and I guess they took off the problem from the scan, but I asked the guy, I say, ‘Look, can you check for virus, I say, ‘cause it’s kind of weird, you know.  I don’t know why that happened.’

Oh no, you just do an Avast security system.’

So, I noticed that in the chat he was calling me different names, so he was working with, like, three or four computers at the same time. So, that was a couple of days ago. So, this morning I ran the scan Avast, a very special scan.

And when I run it and it finished with that, afterwards it actually show me that I had a virus. So, he put it in a special place called…I don’t remember what he call it, but in a place where it cannot affect my computer.

So, this morning when I woke up, I always pray before I scan that. Then, I logged into my computer, but before I even logged into my computer, I read my calendar of the Lord. I have my Treasure Chest, which is verses from the Bible.

But, when I was sitting in my chair, a thought came to my mind.  And it was like, let me see, I want to read it to you because I don’t remember what I said to my sister.   
Okay, let’s see… ‘This morning, a thought came to my mind that I was going to call AT&T and tell them that they were not doing a good work.  They have too many customers and a few workers, and they can’t concentrate. 

But we have a living God that speaks to us when Satan is ready to attack our mind and do evil. I read my Christian calendar before I started my devotional and this is what the Lord told me.

'And don’t sin by letting anger gain control of you. Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry, for anger is a mighty foothold to the devil.’ [Eph 4:26]

When I read that, my spirit just cried, and I say, ‘Lord, you are so, so merciful, Father!  I don’t deserve You.’ Satan was attacking me; I was ready to commit a sin without knowing it.

The way I was thinking about AT&T, it wasn’t a Christian…it wasn’t a godly way. Satan was taking control of my mind, but when I read my Calendar, the Lord was ready to speak to me.  So, my advice in this is like…always, make sure that you guard yourself every day with the word of the Lord.

…because Satan will be attacking our minds daily; but if we guard our minds with the word of the Lord, like when I read that, Satan was defeated.  Right there, in that moment, Satan was crushed.

He couldn’t control my mind. If I wouldn’t read that word of the Lord, I probably would have picked up the phone and be angry and talk to them, not in rude way, but tell them what I read to you.


So, I was guarded; I was ‘armored’ in the word of the Lord, and if we need to carry that and do that every day - and even if it’s just one verse, in any situation, in every moment that we have an opportunity.

We don’t know when Satan can take control of our mind and we not even notice it. So if we can do that, the Lord WILL speak to us because He’s faithful to His servants.  


He’s so merciful to us and He’s ready to deliver us from Satan.  That’s what we have that armor, His word, the faith that we have in Him.  And we are in times, when really, we can’t be away from the word of God.

Satan is completely loose now and he’s gonna be attacking more and more. That’s why I say we need to be strong in prayer now. (If you hear a snoring, it’s my dog).

So, we really need to be strong!  The Lord is putting that in my heart more and more. We can’t let go. We have to hold tight to the word of the Lord and not put any negative thinking in our mind, and just be in the true word of the Lord, praising Him.

After I went and repent because of course, after I read that from the Lord and praise Him for His mercy, I went to repent and then, I went to get my little card from the [Treasure] Chest because I do it every day…and He told me:

‘I acknowledge my sins’… well, this is what the card says, ‘I acknowledge my sins to You and my iniquity I have not hidden.’ I say, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord, and You forgave the iniquity of my sins.  [Ps 32:5]

As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. [Ps 103] and the first one that I read was Ephesians 4:26, the one…’And don’t sin by letting anger get control of you.

So those were the three verses that the Lord gave me this morning when Satan came and attacked me in my thinking… to commit sin.  So, I want to give that testimony to encourage all my sisters because we have the sword.

We have the power to conquer Satan when we are in the word of the Lord…no matter if it’s three verses, four verses, five verses that we read every time that we have opportunity...

Because we don’t know what he’s doing in our minds, but the Lord will deliver us. He will tell us and sustain us and the demons will be cast down.

And I give all the glory and the praise to the Holy One of Israel, to my God, my precious God, for all these things that He’s doing for us."

[End Jeanette's testimony] (Anointed that was - BP)

Paul Rimel

Amen, amen, amen.  You be blessed, Jeanette. Amen.

Well, I’m gonna bring up Michael Montana…He was at the end of the broadcast basically and let’s see if the Lord may share what… he was trying to share it so quick because he had a lot to say, so…Michael, would you like to share that, brother? 

(Editorial note BP: It seems that the message Michael brings had been started a different day during another teleconference call, but it did not present as intended, apparently, plus the call got dropped, it sounds like.)

Michael Montana

Michael:  (Well, blessings to you Paul…)

First of all, I want to apologize to my brothers and sisters that I got in striving mode trying to, I had this stirring in my heart pretty intensely and then I tried to shove it in about 8 or 9 minutes and it wasn’t working well.  

I mean you can’t force-feed the word of God.  It’s got to flow by the Spirit and I knew right away…I mean, it’s probably why the line dropped me anyway, was probably because I was in striving mode and that’s really not the way to do it, but…

I’ll share a little bit more there. What I was bringing out the other day was that, you know, as I see the days we’re coming into, the dark days, there’s two ways we can look at it because as we look back, I mentioned this, that as we look back throughout church history from the beginning of Genesis till this time…

The greatest high peaks that we’re seeing in history, in the history of the church and in the history of Israel, came out of the greatest obstacles men ever faced.   
You know…the Red Sea, the walls of Jericho falling down, David and Goliath, Daniel in the lion’s den, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and David and his armor bearer, Jonathan…


All these things were terrible obstacles and the reason they became such wonderful stories was because men overcame.  First they had to take a stand and then they overcame in the midst of unbelievable obstacles and in the midst of terrible circumstances; that’s exactly what happened.

I mean, if you try to sometime…in your mind, just put yourself in the situation and think about it, you’ll go, “Man, that was a pretty intense situation”, you know…

Just like with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, that anybody that won’t bow to this statue that the king made will be burned alive in a fiery furnace…Now, that’s a pretty intense time when you’ve got that kind of leadership in your land.

But these men said, “We’re not careful to answer you in this matter, o king.  Our God, whom we serve is able to deliver us from this fiery furnace, but whether He deliver us or not, we won’t bow.”

So, they had to take a stand and that in every one of those situations; another thing that was consistent with it (situations) is that men took a stand.  David said,I’ll fight this uncircumcised Philistine

And Jonathan went out and stood against this army (Philistines); [army] as the sand of the seashore, and every one of these men…Daniel said, “I’m not going to stop praying to the God of heaven just because they made a decree in this land, saying that I can’t pray to any other person, but the king.”


And he continued, and they threw him in the lion’s den, but the lions wouldn’t touch him.  By faith, he stopped the mouths of lions. So, all of these men took a stand; they just said, ‘No, we’re not going to go along with it.”

It says it really clearly when Shammah (when all Israel fled before the Philistines), it says that Shammah stood in a ‘field of lentils’ and defended it and then God came on the scene.  

God comes on the scene when people take a stand, but crisis doesn’t make or break anybody.  All it does is reveal what’s there.

And I believe that the hour that we’re already coming into, which according to scriptures, is the darkest hour in human history, when the Lord says, 

There will be tribulation, so great, such as never was since the beginning of the world to this time, nor again shall be, and except those days would be shortened, no flesh would be saved.’

So, this is the kind of backdrop that we’re stepping into in these days ahead. But I’m convinced that I saw it in my spirit, you know, I saw in my spirit that Mount Carmel was not a thing of the past … that God was going to confront the false gods of this world.  

And that there would be many people that would stand by the word of the Lord, even as Elijah did against the false gods of this world and that God was going to bring His vindication and shake down the idolatry of this world.  

By the power of God, by the anointing of the Spirit…by men who heard from God, women who heard from God; that are going to stand in this hour…And that the greatest mountain peaks of faith…

You know the book of Hebrews that has the book of faith, the chapter of faith; I believe it’s going to be 10,000 verses before it’s all over.  I mean, it already is, a lot more than when it was written.  


But there’s going to be great mountain peaks of overcoming faith because the backdrop of this hour, that’s the catalyst that brings forth people of substance. It’s an hour, as I mentioned last week… in a potluck dinner, you’d never know a hero.

You’d never know in a time of peace if anybody had ‘iron’ or not, but it’s the vehement testing that God brings that reveals the foundations; it’s what makes manifest what’s really there.

And so this hour is going to declare (and I shared this a bit last week; I got cut off kinda in the middle and I wasn’t sure…), but this hour is a time when God is going to do away with all of the shades of gray.

There’s not going to be anybody that’s lukewarm in this hour.  I believe it, I believe that when’s it’s over, there’s going to be those who are white-hot and those that are overcome by the beast kingdom and system, and that if chosen …

As it says, He that endures to the end shall be saved’, but this is a time of great revealing.  It says in the scriptures that the hirelings are all going to flee when the wolf comes. 

(Editorial note: BP -- It begins [the time of great revealing] - judgment always begins in the church; God's love disciplines His own. However, revealing of truth shall spread globally. It will start slow but it will build momentum as we get closer to the day of great tribulation - it will continue as written. I have no idea how this will happen.)

When the great…well, you know, when it’s no longer ‘good business’, when religion is not ‘good business’ anymore, when people aren’t making money on it, when it’s not a good profession anymore, then it’s only those that are left that do this because their love for God and their love for the people of God…

 And that are willing to stand in the gap because God has put that in their hearts and they have the heart of Christ.  Those are the only ones who are going to continue to minister when persecution and prison and death awaits them for the gospel, like in other countries. 

But America has been kinda ‘fluffy’; we’ve had kind of a marshmallow Christianity that’s flourished here because there has been nothing to test the metal; nothing to shake the foundations. 

And therefore, we have 1,200 denominations and every other kind of thing under the sun and people doing unbelievable things in the name of God…and collecting bucks and chasing this ‘sign’ and that ‘sign’.

But God has a wonderful way of sorting this whole thing out.  It’s called ‘high broil’.  He’s going to turn the burners from ‘simmer’ to ‘high broil’… You know, it says in the scripture, in Malachai:

 The Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to His temple. Even the messenger of the covenant whom you delight in and behold! He will come: But who will abide the day of His coming? Who will stand when He appears?”

For He is like a refiner’s fire and like a fuller’s soap, and He sits as a refiner of silver and as a purifier of gold in the midst of His people. 

God is getting ready to…if the same anointing was on the church right now as it was on Ananias and Sapphira at that time, there’d be dead people everywhere because there’s so much terrible inconsistency.

But with the glory of God and with the increase of revelation, and with the increase of anointing, comes an increase of accountability.  And this nation…God is going to clean the pulpits of this nation, and He’s going to clean....


I’ll tell you what, there’s going to be a lot of ‘dead’ people that have inhabited the pulpits because God is going to bring that accountability that He did in Ananias and Sapphira’s time…lying to the Holy Ghost; lying to the people of God; using the gospel as a means of self-gratification and self-promotion.

God’s going to shake that all down.  I think it’s interesting to me…I think it’s in 2Corinthians 6, where Paul the apostle says:

 (4)  In all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses

(5) In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watching, in fasting;

(6)  By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned

(7) By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

(8)By honour and dishonour, by evil report, by good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
 

(9) As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;

(10) As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.[2Cor 11:4-10]

Now, does that sound like what’s going at the conventions, in the modern day and age?  But he said (Paul) this is how he approves himself; this is how we are proving ourselves:
in patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, stripes, imprisonments, tumults, labors, watching, fasting…

This is how a man approves himself, not by being ‘wined and dined’ and getting offerings and doing things and selling your  ‘stuff’…  and then he goes on in one other place, I think it’s the 11th chapter:

Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths often. 

(24) Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.

(25) Thrice  (3x) was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

(26) In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

(27) In weariness and painfulness, in watching often, in hunger and thirst, in fasting often, in cold and nakedness.
 
(28) Beside those things that are without, that which comes upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
[2Cor 11:23-28]

This is what he said were his credentials as a man of God. So really, what’s getting ready to take place is going to set the backdrop to bring out of the midst of the people those that do know their God.

They will be strong and do mighty exploits when the shakings going and the foundations, the hearers, are all shaken away and blown away. Just like that word when he says, “He that therefore hears these things and does these things, I will liken him to a wise man.”

As it says in Luke: [...] who digs deep and laid the foundation upon a rock: and the rains descended, the floods arose, the winds blew, beat upon the house; it stood for it was founded on a rock.’

But he that hears these things and does them not is like a foolish man without a foundation that built his house on sand, and the rain descended, floods arose and winds blew, beat upon the house and it fell; and great was the ruin of it.

When this thing is over, everything that’s not founded in Christ Jesus will be destroyed; will be shaken and will be overcome. But those that do know their God, it says,whereforeI’ve got one more verse I will share, out of Hebrews 12, when he says; Wherefore well, anyways, he says, Yet I shake once more, not the earth only…’

Okay, here’s what it says: 
See to it that you refuse not Him that speaks, for if they escaped not him that spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him that speaks from heaven, whose voice men should fear, but now His promise say, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but the heavens.

And this word, yet once more signifies the things that are shaken, so that things that cannot be shaken ‘will remain’.  

It’s the catalyst that brings forth what cant’ be shaken and then it says: Wherefore we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us have grace, whereby we can serve God acceptably, with reverence and godly fear, for our God is a consuming fire.’  


And this is not the revelation of Mr. Bulletproof and Mrs. Bulletproof. This is the revelation of those that abide in the Lord; that abide in His strength. But the key in this hour, brethren, is to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 

To abide in Him, that His fruit might come forth in your life and His gifting might be manifest in your life. When David stood to fight Goliath, Saul tried to dress him up in all of his armor, and David said, ‘I haven’t proven these things’.

And he went out to the brook and got five smooth, small stones because one thing he had proven was the sling. He knew how to fling a stone and he could fling it while he was out keeping sheep all day long.

He was flicking stones and when something would come near the sheep, he would fling a stone at him. He knew one thing; he had those five smooth, small stones – and it only takes one ounce of reality to destroy a 1,000 pound façade.

It only takes one ounce of something that is proven to destroy a giant. And that’s what David proved…and all we need is what’s real in our experience with God that we will be without guile; that our hearts will be true; that we will abide in Him, put on the whole armor of God, so that we can stand in the evil day.

And I just encourage you; we don’t have to compare ourselves among ourselves. We just need to have our eyes on the Lord because it’s not…like Jonathan said, There’s no restraint of the Lord to save by many or by few’.

All we need to be is in that abiding place with God.  If we can hear from God, ‘one man’ with a word from God…every time…I mean, it’s just amazing.  Joseph, with a word from God and he ended up as second in command, under Pharaoh alone.

When Elijah the Tishbite with one word from God brings the whole nation and the kingdom under the submission of God, and brought forth that powerful anointing that took place on Mount Carmel and destroyed 450 false prophets.  

And it’s just ‘one man’ with a word from God and Daniel could speak to the greatest leader of the known world, about that head of gold on that statue and say: Nebuchadnezzar, unto you it is spoken; you shall be driven from among men

Your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field.  You will be wet with the dew of heaven till seven times pass over you, until you understand that the most High God rules in the kingdom of men and set up whomever He will over nations, and set up the basest of men.

That man was out grazing like a cow with one word from God.  And all we need in this hour is the men who can hear God…a sister, a man and a woman that can hear God and bring a nation to its knees – could bring leadership…send them out to graze.

I mean, God has that kind of word, I believe, in this hour.  God is not going to let the devil roar, and He’s going to go out with a whimper. No, the Lord is Alpha and Omega; He will have the last word.

And the last word, He is going to thunder when the nations are gathered together against the Lord and His anointed, saying they’re going to break the bands asunder of God and His people; the Lord in heaven laughs.

He’s going to have them in derision, and this is the hour that we just need to be in that abiding place…and to know that right now, God is no respecter of persons.  And if any one of us will pay the price and wait before Him, and get to that place where we can hear and obey the voice of God …

All things are possible and we’re going to see the glory of God revealed and a great standard raised up against the enemy in this hour.

[End Michael Montana's sermon]

Paul Rimel

Amen, praise God!  Good word brother, good exhortation.  Amen, hallelujah.  He is preparing us, amen, and if you lack wisdom, just ask.  And the Lord wants us to humble ourselves before a mighty God; [then] resist the devil and he will flee from us.

But you know, if you really lack wisdom about scriptures or understanding of the word, the Holy Spirit really wants to reveal the heart of God to you and we really need to humble ourselves.   

The Lord is preparing us for such a time as this, for these last days and all that…and He’s equipping us.

The importance of the five-fold ministers into the body of Christ is not because one man knows everything because we really don’t.  We all know in part and we all prophesy in part, but we need each other.

And God puts the apostles… it’s interesting that there’s five different types of anointing… apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers and …we need each other, because that’s so important, we need each other!

- End of transcript

There was more on the recording afterwards (and much before what I transcribed), as the conference calls are two hours in duration.  However, the messages that I wanted to share here have been presented in their entirety.

Time of Great Revealing 
things are not always as they appear to be

I chose to call the article the 'time of great revealing' when I heard the words spoken by Michael Montana because I had gotten 'revealing' in my spirit only days before.

A friend and I spoke about it.  I believe the Lord is going to be revealing unrighteous things, deceptive and sinful, but also He is going to begin revealing His power in ways many have not seen or known before.


Truly, I would agree with this, as the Lord has obviously been placing it in the hearts of His people that this is so, and the understanding of 'great revealing' (a time like never before) of both deception and of blessings is about to be revealed.
Let us search our hearts diligently and work with the Lord by laying down our lives. He will have a holy people.

We serve a holy God and Michael Montana and others are correct in their messages, as the Lord is letting His people know (and has been) that He is indeed revealing that which has been hidden.

Let us be willing to stand in the gap; let us say, Restore!
Let us keep a repentant heart, worshipping the Lord and offering up the sweet fragrance of praise and thanksgiving to the Lord.

He is separating the precious from the vile, the clean from the unclean and the holy from the unholy.  The falling away has begun and it shall escalate, just as Jesus (Y'shua) forewarned.

Let us press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. [Phil 3:14]


For through all that happens, He will be glorified! He will be exalted among the nations. Let us hold fast to our faith and keep pressing on, being instant in prayer.  


He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? [Micah 6:8]

for His glory alone

Bonita                 dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com