Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Obey that All May be Well with You

April 9, 2013 - [o4.o9.2o13] 


Obey that All May be Well with You


Thirteen is the number for rebellion and indeed, rebellion is evident on every level throughout the world, in all nations, amongst all people from peasant to those who rule in power and authority.  

You must trust Me.  As you humble yourself and pray, seek My face, I shall hear and forgive, as you turn from your wicked ways. Turn from any thought, word or deed that comes from the flesh and not from the spirit. Turn and stay upon the ancient path, the narrow way.  I AM preparing My people; you shall be without spot or blemish as you yield to Me.

Now that I have your attention, I say, Fear not.  Obey Me, My people, so that all will go well with you.


But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people: and walk you in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.  [Jer 7:23]

Observe and hear all these words which I command you, that it may go well with you, and with your children after you forever, when you do that which is good and right in the sight of the Lord your God. (El Shaddai)  [Deut 12:28]
  

I have always instructed My people to walk in the ways that I command them, so that all would go well with them.  If you lean not to your own understanding, trusting in Me, I shall direct your paths.


All that is taking place must take place, for that which is written shall and must come to pass.  Pray for those that I lead you to pray for by My Spirit.  Continue in laying down your life (daily), for in that action, you shall find life.

For if you lose your life, you will gain it, yea, but if you hang onto it, you shall lose it. (see: [Luke 17:33; Matthew 16:25])

I AM with you. I AM for you and not against you. The government of America is purposely provoking the people. Early in the morning, after the elections (Nov 7), I said, 'Now it begins.  There is a great divide amongst the people and anger and rebellion is stirred up as a troubled hornet's nest.'

I also said, 'The west shall be in great pain; they will be greatly hurt. The backbone of America is broken; it is severely fractured.'  I warned that the days of great woes, great sorrow were coming, but also great blessings that many have patiently waited for.

The Connecticut incident was a little over five weeks later.

(NOTE*I understood that this is just the beginning of great woes and great sorrows of what is coming. Only God knows these things; I do not. BP)

The strategies and tactics of those who follow Satan (Lucifer) have been employed a long time. The desire for a one world government and ruler did not expire when the building of the Tower of Babel ended, or with the death of Nimrod.

The plans have been carried out covertly. The adversary is patient to a degree. Now that he knows his time is short, all has escalated. Although some things are happening covertly still, there is less concern about hiding things.

Satan (Lucifer) and his armies are proud and have lifted themselves up brazenly. They have been called forth by evil people through rituals,  'prayers' and blood sacrifices.  This is a multi-layered, multi-dimensional structure that is being carried out by those on the dark side, both in the physical and in the spiritual.

(NOTE**- I understood the Lord to mean  "unholy" prayers, but chose to clarify for unbelievers or for those new to faith -BP)

I AM calling My people to prayer (intercession), abiding (now more than ever before) and obedience. I AM calling My people to lay down pettiness and differences, and to come together as one.

I AM working through many vessels and speaking through many voices. Those who speak from Me do not conflict in their messages. They harmonize. The voice of one complements the next. Hand in hand, My people work together - not jealously or competitively, for I synchronize all things.

My people work together eagerly, delighted to be confirmed in what they are doing; delighted to be working as one unit.  The work of one fits together with the work of another.  Again, I say, the work will not conflict...not with each other, nor with My word.

If differences or disagreements are not salvational issues, lay them aside. The Body has need of each other, and the entire Body has need of the Head, My Son Jesus (Y'shua), King and Lord.

Humble yourselves; work together; do not break ranks. Each part that is dead to self and obedient to the Head (My Son) will do the work at hand that I have given each one individually to perform.  In this, I AM glorified.

The days are grossly dark and steadily growing darker. All My people see this who are abiding and cleaving to Me. Do not walk in fear and unbelief. 

Walk by faith and not by sight. Remember, I AM for you and not against.

Do not look around in terror and dismay. I forewarn My people. I always have. As you abide in Me, I reveal that which is to come. Wait upon Me; trust My timing. Hold fast to your faith.  Stand strong in Me.


Remember your warfare is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, and against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places. Therefore I urge you to keep on the full armor that I provided, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  [Eph 6:12, 13]  What must be will be.

I lead one day at a time, one step at a time.  My glory is about to fall upon the Body of Christ. Have I not foretold of doing 'greater exploits'? Healing and restoration is about to occur throughout the Body. Indeed, it has begun.
Rebuke fear and unbelief. 

Fear not. Look up for your redemption draws nigh.

Whether it be good, or whether it be evil, we will obey the voice of the Lord our God, to whom we send thee, that it may be well with us, when we obey the voice of the Lord our God. Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom you are afraid; be not afraid of him, says the Lord: for I AM with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.  [Jer 42:6, 11]

for His glory alone

penned by
Bonita                dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com                                                 






1 comment:

  1. Thanks sister Bonita, I needed to hear that. Especially this:

    "Turn from any thought, word or deed that comes from the flesh and not from the spirit."

    I start off the day knowing the will of the Father. As the day goes on, my natural mind is bombarded with my own thoughts or the thoughts of others which go completely counter to the spiritual mind. I then become double minded and question the direction that God has called me to. As His path for my obedience goes 180 degrees against the world and the flesh.

    Yet I need to rest in his promises:

    I AM with you. I AM for you and not against you.

    AND

    Heb 11:6 and without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing unto him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that seek after him.

    Thanks
    Darrell

    ReplyDelete

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com