Monday, April 14, 2014

Stay Alert to What You Sense in Your Spirit


(Note* - Revised, with links to date removed, as I have taken all articles from 2008 to 2012 and placed them on my hard drive, hoping to put them on my new website. The site has been up for nearly three years now and still I have not had time to post things on there. See website setup here. BP2014)

------------------------------------------------

There is a word that the Lord wants me to post, which was originally posted in November 2010.

If there is anything to be learned about the prophetic is that unless He says otherwise, it is 'timeless', for it comes from the Sovereign God who is not contained within or limited by the time/space continuum, as He is the Creator of it.  

Therefore, all glory belongs to the Lord, for He has many methods and innumerable vessels.  None can counsel Him or suggest which way, method or manner He should use to accomplish that which He desires.  All glory, honor and praise to the King of kings and Lord of lords.
------------------------------------------------

God of Glory Thundereth



The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters. [Ps 29:3]

(People of God)

You were held captive for a season. Your true love Jesus [Y'shua] has interceded on your behalf, for your faith has been sifted as wheat. My people, stand back for I have risen from My throne. My voice is upon many waters and it is heard in many thunders. My GLORY thunders!



I AM wroth for My children have been tossed about as a plaything; and every time they rose up in new strength, having spent time with Me, the fury of the oppressor came upon them to beat them down.


O house of David, thus saith the LORD; Execute judgement in the morning, and deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, least My fury go out like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.  [Jer 21:12]


Yet I send forth the mightiest of My holy angels and the Captain of the heavenly hosts is with them, issuing His commands to them.  They shall obey immediately.  Stand still and see the salvation of your Lord and God.  Be still and know that I AM God.  The spirit of mockery has danced and tread upon the minds of My people, saying to them, Where is your God?

The spirit of division has caused many to point a wiry finger of accusation at each other and particularly against those who walk after My ways and in My commandments.  Presumption has laughed a mighty roar, yet I remind you that it is written:  
Be sober, be vigilant because your adversary the devil (Satan) walks about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. [1Pet 5:8]

The very spirits of treachery and death have risen up mightily in this hour.  Leviathan has a sword, yet I shall breath holy fire upon it and consume it for I AM a consuming fire. 

Jezebel, the harlot of mystery Babylon shall fall, but before her fall shall the shame be upon her nakedness, as I expose her for what she truly is.  She who sat as queen saying, I am no widow [Rev 18:7], has spewed her venom upon the virgin daughters of Zion.  Some of My daughters (and even My sons) were temporarily stunned by the venom of her power. 

Others were paralyzed with fear, whilst others did fall for a moment under the crushing power of her manipulation, control, hatred and evil.  She has sent forth her seducing spirits to enchant (bewitch), lure and charm all of My people, for those who are not Mine are already under her power and rule.  Many love to have it so, for they love her seductions and [they] are a rebellious lot.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because you suffer that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.  [Rev 2:20]

Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well-favoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that sells nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.  [Nahum 3:4] 

(Side note* - Nahum foretells of the destruction of Nineveh by Assyrians overlords. Since Nineveh is not yet destroyed to this day, then Nahum's prophecy is for a time ahead, perhaps soon ahead. Dates are not given - watch!)


And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.  [Rev 2: 21, 22]


With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication (re: judgment of the great whore (Jezebel spirit)  [Rev 17:2]

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. [Rev 17:5]

Yea, but I have arisen!  My holy fire shall consume the webs and the cockatrice eggs.  Not even the ashes shall remain from this burning for My consuming fire shall utterly obliterate all traces and remnants.


None calls for justice, nor any plead for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity. They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eats of their eggs dies, and that which is crushed breaks out into a viper.

Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.  Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths. 
[Is 59:5-8]

Arise, o captive daughter of Zion, for I have set you free.  You have withstood through mighty testing and even in your weakness, you cried out to Me and gave Me glory.  Trust Me with the one you love.  Stand back and do not interfere.  Trust Me and let Me have My way [with them], for I have heard the prayers.  

(Note* - This word is futuristic as of this date, 2010)

Stand fast, My mighty warrior, for I shall endue you with power to overcome, immerse you in My Spirit, as you step out in obedience now and DO all that I have required of you to do in this time slot.

Though He were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which He suffered  [Heb5:8]

Go forth, doing those things which I have asked you to do.  The day of mighty healing, salvation, deliverance and restoration are here, for the body of My Christ has been crying out for these very things. 

(Note* - the Lord is speaking of true believers of Christ Jesus / Yeshua)


Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that you will also do more than I say  [Philemon 1:21]

Fear not for all you have seen and all you have heard.  For I AM aware of the
battle with its confused noise and garments rolled in blood, yet the government is upon My shoulder.  I am called Wonderful, Counselor, Prince of Peace, Lion of the tribe of Judah, who has risen to fight on your behalf.  [Is 9:5, 6]

Stand back and see salvation and deliverance.  I shall rise up and show forth My magnificence.  Do all I tell you to do or how can I bless you if you do not obey?  Keep My word upon your lips and in your heart. 

I AM the God of glory who thunders; I AM He who lets out a mighty roar. I have risen from My throne; I have let out a mighty roar!


After it a voice roars: He thundereth with the voice of His excellency; and He will not stay them when His voice is heard.  God thundereth marvellously with His voice; great things does He, which we cannot comprehend.  [Job 37: 4, 5]

And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall morn, and the top of Carmel shall wither. [Amos 1:2]

The LORD shall roar out of Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of His people, and the strength of the children of Israel [Joel 3:16]

They shall walk after the Lord: He shall roar like a lion: when He shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west [Hos 11:10]
 
Be encouraged.  Fear not.  Be strong.  Be strong and courageous.  Keep in my will, stay obedient.  Be strong and very courageous and OBEY all that I speak to you and when you have done all, stand. 


Do not go seeking at this time nor walk in the ways of the world.  Trust and obey. Stand back, wait patiently, and you will yet see that which I told you I would do.
 
penned by
Bonita
-------------------------------------------------------
Resistance of the People - Showdown at Nevada

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:00 pm EST (9:00 pm Central - 7:00 pm Pacific)

Blog Talk Radio on Warriors of Endurance

(NOTE: Warriors of Endurance/Time of Revealing radio is now off-air (discon't) 2015)


Cliven Bundy at his ranch speaks to reporters
Bundy Ranch - government hired private contractors to round up Bundy's cattle.

The talk everywhere in the United States seems to be centered on a few key subjects, such as financial collapse, unemployment etc, but the one subject in the limelight at this time is the Bundy Ranch and the wrangling (word purposely chosen) between Cliven Bundy and the U.S. government over his cattle and the land they graze upon.

Jason Pillow will be speaking about the events unfolding in Nevada; what the government is hiding and the potential for martial law, gun confiscation and a second revolutionary war. 
--------------------------------------------------------
Further links will be posted tomorrow on the blog for the radio program.

Tomorrow, I will be discussing how Satan wants to rob us of confidence, hope and boldness in the Lord and to basically shut down those who desire to walk humbly with the Lord, doing His will...for no other reasons than love for Him (because He first loved us) and primarily for His glory!


Also, I will discuss the blood moons, as well as the Star of David. 


And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: [Gen1:14]


 And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. [Joel 2:30, 31]

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:  [Act 2:20]

As soon as it is set up in the studio and on BTR site, I will post the link.  Also, guest Jim Wilhelmsen will be sharing his concerns on Friday, April 18, 2014.

Jim Wilhelmsen

(NOTE: Radio program is discontinued due to lack of funds. Now off-air -BP2015)

Politicization of Aliens, Disclosure and More

Jim Wilhelmsen is a retired ordained minister, who began a Christian motorcycle club back in the late 70s in the Detroit metro area.  He is an author and UFO researcher, who did intense study and research for M.U.F.O.N. (Mutual Unidentified Flying Objects Network). 

For decades, Mr. Wilhelmsen has interviewed, ministered to and helped multitudes of ‘alien abductees’.  He himself suffered strange encounters in his youth and was set free.  As a minister, former abductee and researcher, he understands about demons and their hierarchy, spiritual warfare and deliverance.

Jim will be discussing recent evidence of a politicization of aliens and linking it to one element of this, which is the Nazi connection and Project Paperclip.  The secular UFO community has switched direction, which (according to Wilkersen) “allude to this”.  He uses scripture to validate that which he postulates.

Jim has spoken on Coast to Coast with George Noory, was one of the men L.A. Marzulli interviewed for the Watchers 7 series, as well as many other appearances and interviews. Should be interesting...many are caught up with the UFO phenomena and have been since Roswell, if not before.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Keep checking in, as I will be adding posts as led by the Lord, and links to programs.  Keep strong in the Lord and the power of His might.

for His glory
Bonita                         dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com