Sunday, May 10, 2015

Whirlwind of Purification, Whirlwind of Judgment and Seducing Spirits

May 8, 2015

Whirlwind of Purification, Whirlwind of Judgment and Seducing Spirits

If I recall correctly it was on Saturday, April 25th, two weeks ago today, I spoke about something (radio) that actually happened in the physical realm…a small dust tornado. I had only partial understanding for a time, but now it has become clearer. 

Whether the full understanding of the incident has been given to me, I cannot say, but I must share what I do understand.  May God open the ears of those who read this as they take it to Him in prayer, and may He shut the mouths of Satan and his evil, lying hordes of wicked followers and armies.

Dust Storm
Similar to this dust tornado, but cut size to approx. 3 ft tall by 1 - 1 and half ft across
When I was out doing business about two weeks ago, I took a wrong turn. Turning onto a side street to get back onto the right path, I saw a school located immediately upon the corner and thought to turn around there. However, there was a black SUV in the first driveway, which caused me to slow down and hesitate briefly as I determined whether I could go around the vehicle or not.

Directly beside the front passenger side of the SUV, I noticed a small dust cloud (about three feet high and a foot or foot and a half wide – small) churning itself like a mini-tornado. Glancing in my rear view mirror and noticing traffic behind me, I decided to go up to the next entrance on the school property.  My window was open as the temperature outside was quite warm.

Take Note of a Dark Presence
The presence of the dark vehicle caused me to hesitate, but the pressure of traffic behind me caused me to proceed ahead.  In retrospect, I could have gone around the black vehicle, but chose not to in order to prevent holding up traffic. The school was right on the corner of two streets, with the main entrance only a short distance from the corner and turning in would hinder traffic.

There was a narrow space beside the black SUV that would have allowed me to pass by it, but it would have been a tight fit.  I hesitated as I decided.  That hesitation was exactly long enough for the mini-dust tornado beside the dark vehicle to rise up and enter into my open window.

I felt the warm wind of the mini tornado as it entered my vehicle and I felt the debris that had been gathered in the small force of wind lightly touch my face, go past me and land on the passenger seat. There was no sand on the seat that I could see (even though it was as a mini sand tornado), but there were a few (maybe three) small, round balls of grass and dust; a mixture of debris.

Startled by the tornado coming into my window, combined with traffic behind me, I chose to enter the next entrance a few yards further up, it dawned on me that the mini dust tornado had done no physical damage.  

The turnaround took less than ten or so seconds, but by the time I turned around, the black SUV was gone. It was not even at the stop sign at the corner. Immediately, I determined that this incident was a spiritual one, although this literally occurred in the physical realm.  However, it was not understood by me at that time. 

Golden Nuggets
Then, as I gazed for a few moments at my passenger seat, it seemed as though the tiny round balls of grassy debris were instead tiny golden nuggets.  I blinked and the gold nuggets were still there.  My eyes went back to the road to focus on my turnaround.  During that particular brief glance away, when I looked back to the seat, the golden nuggets were gone and the two or three grassy balls were there instead.  Questions arose in my mind. 

My destination was only a few blocks away. By the time I pulled into the parking space at my planned destination, even the small little debris balls were gone.  All of it seemed odd to me, yet I knew the Lord was revealing something, but what?

In my understanding, I knew that I had not actually seen little golden nuggets in the physical, but understood that I was seeing through my spiritual eyes. Howbeit, by the time I parked, even the definite small balls of mixed grass and sandy dirt (debris) were gone.   

I looked on the floor, touched the seat (striving to make logical that which defied logic) – ah, they were truly gone. It did not make sense, but they had indeed disappeared. What I did understand at the time was that if I had turned immediately into the parking lot, edging carefully past the dark SUV, I would have avoided the mini whirlwind by mere seconds. 

However, seeing the tight space I would have to drive through, I hesitated. Doubt, combined with the pressure of waiting traffic caused me to choose to go past the dark vehicle and turn around in a clear entrance.


I glanced a few more times at the seat, expecting the grass and sandy dirt to reappear, and thereby validate my sanity, but they did not. However whilst in a store a little later, a stranger mentioned that an odd, sudden wind had came up, but laughingly added that at least there was no hail. 


If there was any doubt (admittedly, there was a slight doubt) that I had imagined the whole bizarre incident, the stranger's words were confirmation that it was all a reality. 

Warning
What I shared with my guest, Jason Pillow, was that I understood that [certain, if not all] believers were going to have something hit them right in the face. It would be sudden.  Although an incident would directly affect them, they would get through it unharmed (physically) but see the evidence of it around them afterwards (spiritually affected).

I still did not have much understanding at the time it was mentioned to my guest on the radio, but I knew I was to share it, as a warning.  For two weeks I have pondered it silently and very prayerfully.

Only a few days after the mini whirlwind, something happened in my personal life that did indeed hit me right in the face.  It could have been avoided and yes, I did hesitate, but it was as if a dark presence was blocking (hindering) me and I went ahead onward, even though I could have gone around the darkness.  I had hesitated about something, allowing a moment of doubt to entice me and as a result, a small 'whirlwind' made its presence known.

It all happened so fast that I did not see it coming, just like the real occurrence. Neither did I connect the two incidents until my prayers, mingled with tears, intensified regarding the matter. It was the Lord that connected the two. He had faithfully forewarned, but I lacked understanding and did not see the significance of it at the time either.

Unknowing Participant
When Jesus (Y’shua) told his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer at the hands of the scribes and chief priests and be killed, but would be raised up the third day, Peter took Him aside and told the Lord that it would “never happen”.
Jesus immediately turned to Peter and said, “Get thee behind Me Satan: you are an offence unto Me: for you savour not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.”   The Lord looked at Peter who spoke the words, but in His discernment, Jesus saw the “dark presence” (the black force, Satan) speaking “through” Peter.
The Lord then went on to speak about saving your life only to lose it, and losing your life for His sake in order to find it. 

He said: For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?  For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Please read Matthew 16: 21-27.  Imagine how Peter felt, knowing that the adversary, Satan had spoken through him.  Peter’s weakness was his love for Jesus. That was the doorway, the opening that Satan used in order to dissuade Jesus/Y’shua from going to the cross.  The Lord rebuked Satan, not Peter, but went on to warn His disciples with that lesson.

Pondering to Understand
In the physical, the tiny dust tornado was as a mini whirlwind. It was beside the passenger side of the black SUV, which was at the entrance of a school. As I hesitated, doubting briefly that I could squeeze by the vehicle, the storm flew into my window. The initial reaction was surprise (startled) and disbelief. I did not see it coming.

A school is a place of learning, as well as a place to review lessons taught and be tested on them.  The black SUV was representative of a dark (demonic) presence.  The ‘dust tornado” (tiny whirlwind) was on the passenger side of the vehicle.  The dark presence was about to “loose the whirlwind” upon the passing vehicle (in this case, mine) at even the slightest hesitation (doubt).

This particular blast would strike right on (in the face), but would not do physical (bodily) damage. The purpose was both for learning, a review of lessons taught and a time of testing. (Yes, further testing.)  There would be evidence of the blast, as represented by the small grass and dirt particles.

To many, this will be a whirlwind of purification and for both sides, a testing time, a trying of the reins (will) of the heart.

The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts. [Prov 17:3]

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. [2Tim 2:20]

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: [1Pet 1:7] 
But He knoweth the way that I take: when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.  [Job 23:10]  (Emphasis to scriptures is mine)

So, if it has not already happened, be on guard for something that may hit you right in the face. If, like Peter, your mouth speaks things that should not be spoken, trust that the Lord is trying you to see what you shall do afterwards.

Repent if you spoke out of line (accept your wrong, learn and turn from it [2Chron 7:14, 15]), but also be ever aware of the adversary who roams about as a roaring lion seeking whom He may devour, in order to steal your destiny, kill your hope and destroy your faith. 

If you are the one who received the words spoken (as was Jesus when Peter spoke), remember this. Pray and forgive, for who knows if one day you may be as Peter also, an unwilling participant in the enemy's crafty warfare. Hold fast to the Lord, keeping him as your focus, seeking Him first always, in all things!

In obeying the Lord and being sensitive to the leading of his Holy Spirit, be prepared and not surprised, as there are ‘some’ who may well come under physical attack also.  Whether it is in the area of health, finances, work, personal relationships etc, we must understand the source.  This is not to give Satan any undue power than he already has, but it is to receive the Lord's fair warning and to act accordingly, just as David did when he faced Goliath.

Resist the devil (in thought, word and deed) and be sure your armour (Ephesians 6) is on. We must trust the Lord through it all. Yes, it can be very difficult.  It may hurt us in our mind and/or heart, but as we wait patiently (still another hard one), the Lord, who is ever Faithful and True, will bring us through it all, just as He did Peter, Job, Jonah and others.

The glory, honour and praise belongs to Jesus Christ (Y’shua ha’Maschiach).

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:  [Rom 5:2 – Col 1:27]

Warning on a Grander Scale
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.  [Ezek 1:4, 5]

In the first book of Ezekiel, he describes an open vision of creatures, wheels, a throne and the voice of Almighty God. Throughout scripture, the north is indicative of judgment.  In Ezekiel, it speaks of Israel’s invaders (Babylon, which was east of Jerusalem, but attacked from the north) and Ezekiel is shown that Jerusalem will be destroyed. The east typically indicates the glory of God.
Ezekiel is humbled by the presence of God; first by the whirlwind, which is emblematic of God’s judgment, then the chariots and the heavenly host that he sees.  All of us, even the proudest, will be humbled by His holy majesty's very presence, both in His judgment and in His glory. 

This vision of Ezekiel’s is filled with wonder and powerful lessons and prophecy – far too deep to go into here. Israel was under God’s judgment for her rebellion, but the Lord was revealing not only his Sovereignty over all that was happening, but also the fact that despite it all, He was with Israel.

Ezekiel fell on his face at the reverence of it all, along with the knowing and understanding of God’s immeasurable power, wisdom, judgment and righteousness. So ought every single one of us be so humbled when He reveals things to us through Christ and through His precious Holy Spirit.
Today the Lord is (and has been) warning people of coming judgment upon the rebellious, including some of His own rebellious people.  He has been and is preparing us for judgments right at the door! Yet many are carrying on as though we have forever, or as though it will not happen in our lifetime, despite prophecies being fulfilled right before our eyes at astounding rapidity (acceleration).

Will we listen or will we act as ancient Israel?  How many has the Lord faithfully sent to warn the people of today, including His own?  Countless…for decades!
And He said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against Me: they and their fathers have transgressed against Me, even unto this very day. For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and you shall say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.

And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there has been a prophet among them.  And you, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou do dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

And you shall speak My words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious. But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not you rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.  [Ezek 2:3-8]

Through many vessels today, the Lord is speaking to all who will listen, even to those who are rebelling (being disobedient to His leading and His commandments).  He has been not been slow in bringing judgment, but has been longsuffering, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2Pet 3:9)

Some foolishly believe that everything that comes their way is of God, but throughout scripture, we constantly see the sins of man, as well as the sleight of hand by the enemy consistently deceiving people.  This is why the Lord tells us to abide in Him; seeking Him first and daily allowing Him to guide our steps.

I believe that a whirlwind of grand proportion (God’s judgment) is nigh upon the lands, but far too many have wearied of the warnings and have turned a deaf ear, thanks to the false teachers, false prophets (giving dates or saying judgment is not for God's people) and infiltrators (false brethren, Satanists, pagans etc) of the ecclessia.  

A great whirlwind, a great shaking (spiritual and physical realms) coming upon not just God's people, but the world (nations). We must pay attention to the times we are in, but also to what God is revealing. Seek God, press in and obey His leading.

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? [1Pet 4:17, 18]
There are those who are not seeking God, but rather follow their own instincts and/or relying on the opinions of men (mankind, male and female alike). This will prove to be a grave error, for only God knows all things; only God is Sovereign. Only God can lead us in the right path, that ever narrow path.

Although the Lord has not spoken to me of how soon His judgment is falling upon this nation and other nations globally, the reality of the times we are in has me in prayer mode and ever pressing into the Lord.  

I do not sense an immediate urgency, as in next week or month, but neither am I going to shove the Lord's warnings aside because the plain truth is that the Lord has not revealed to me the 'hour' of it all...not yet. Yet, it is without question that He will let His people know, in HIS timing.  That is why we must all continue to seek Him daily. Together, in unity, we will know.

We only have to watch (pray) and listen to know that all that was written for the last of the last days (the end of this age) is happening all around us today. Yet many continue on as though we have forever, unwillingly to consider the cost or to make their calling and election sure.  

It is true that we are not to fear; however, to carry on as though great tribulation shall never come and proceed in life without seeking God is utter foolishness and a very grave error. Ofttimes, we have to wait for His direction, but some run in the direction of their own choosing and say, “this is the Lord’s way or He would not allow it to happen”.  

Again, that is foolishness because throughout the Word of God we see His people getting out of His will and doing things ‘their way’.  He does not control or manipulate us like puppets. We have the power to choose.  Just ask Adam and Eve.

Seducing Spirits Amongst the Brethren
There is one other thing that I am led to speak about.  Throughout the word of God we can see the power of seduction. It is one powerful weapon in the arsenal of Satan.  From ancient times until this very day, we see how even godly men are led astray and fall under the hypnotic power of seducing spirits; and then they will fight to defend it.  Satan’s aim is to divide and conquer by leading God's people into sin.

These seducing spirits have infiltrated the Body of Christ, drawing people into their deceptive clutches, to lead them into adultery and fornication, both spiritually and physically, into various temptations that please the flesh but quench the Spirit.  

These spirits will wreak havoc on marriages that have even one embittered spouse, causing them to wander first in the spiritual, then in the physical. Seducing spirits will seek to divide or sever relationships ordained of God, by tempting people in their areas of weakness.  

Be on guard and keep in prayer.  Do not be moved; set your face as a flint, despite outward circumstances.  Trust the Sovereign LORD and obey His instructions and commandments to you, both in His word and to you personally.

Just as Eve was seduced in the Garden of Eden and convinced her husband, Adam to partake of the temptation, so many believers today are being seduced and convincing each other that it is of God as they fall into temptation.  If we are weak in any area, these seducing spirits will target each and every area that we are weak in.  

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.   [1Jn 2:16]

How they go about this will depend on each individual personality, their culture and how strong they are in resisting.  This is why we must abide in Jesus and employ the help of the precious Holy Spirit. On our own, we will fail.

Watchmen watch and sound the alarm if you see the approach of the enemy. It will still be up to the people if they will heed your words or not, but if the watchmen do not warn the people, then their blood will be upon their hands. 

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet (does not sound the alarm), and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.  [Ezek 33:6]



I present a word that the Lord gave me in December 2008 at 12:22 am.

Beware of Seductions
Speak to My people, My children – for I have brought you to the dry lands in the wilderness, to bring forth living waters from the Rock. I have brought you low so that I may lift you up.

For out of great sorrow will come forth My compassion; out of confusion will come forth understanding; out of conviction comes forth love and mercy – to be conformed to My image and to love not your life unto death.  

Yea, Christ in you, the hope of glory. Nevertheless, My people should wait upon Me and not lean on their own understanding. Few there are that wait for Me to reveal a thing to them; they hurry off to satisfy themselves.

[A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.]

O God, you are my God; early will I seek You: my soul thirsts for You, my flesh longs for you in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 
And a man shall be as a hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place; as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.  [Ps 63:1 – Is 32:2]

Fear not those who walk in their pride and justify their evil (impure) ways that they do – neither desire evil to come upon them.  Pray for their (spiritual) eyes to be opened (scales removed/veil lifted) and their (spiritual) ears to hear (circumcised of flesh).  

Pray for those who despise (reject) that which is of Me and travel towards a different path (on the broad way), saying it is of Me when it is not.  For as surely as Sampson was seduced by Delilah, so are many today succumbing to seducing spirits – yet they are blind to it.  Shamefully they hide their sin and even justify it, but they will not find satisfaction in the end. 

Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? Prudent and he shall know them? For the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.  [Hos 14:9]

Have you recently been led away from the narrow path you were on?  Did you seek Me on it, waiting for My direction or did you hurry away, justifying it, wandering further and further, looking to satisfy the flesh.  If you must hide what you are doing, does that not indicate to you that you are under the power of a seducing spirit?  

All that is of Me does not have to be hidden; it can be shouted from the rooftops and discussed without shame amongst the brethren. Open your eyes to see and your ears to hear what the Spirit it saying. Read My word and forsake it not, for in it are the issues of life and thereby is your double-edged sword sharpened for the battles ahead. For what warrior goes into battle with a dull sword?
Repent and turn – or will you allow the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life to rule you, knowing that it is not of Me, but of this world?  All that I speak is multifaceted and cannot be contained, for I am not a small God; neither are My ways as your ways, or My thoughts as your thoughts.

For the word of God is quick and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart 
[Heb 4:12]

If anything that you are doing must be hidden (concealed; cloaked) from another, it is not of Me.  Selah

A prudent man foresees the evil, and hides himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. [Prov 22:3]

Many are tossing morals to the wind, destroying relationships for their own lusts to be fulfilled, unwilling to go through the fires of purifying and the waters of cleansing. The blood of My Son washes clean from sins; forgiveness is freely given upon confession and repentance.

Many who hide their sins honour Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me, for the desire of the flesh, the praise of people is stronger than pleasing their Creator.  They are unwilling to pay the cost, to lay down their lives, but instead go following after seducing spirits. This is prevalent amongst My own people. Indeed, dark are the days.

Hidden Behind Veils of Deception
Many cloak themselves with veils of deception, unwilling to reveal what they do in the background (secretly), for deep inside they know what they do is wrong and that it is not of Me.  Yet in their wisdom, they will deny any sin, determined to justify and defend their cause.

Their lips speak sweet words but venom is underneath for it will lure into temptation and sin.  A spirit of divination deceives many.  Behind the pleasant face (and words) are the fangs of a serpent.  

If what is being done is not sin, then they would reveal to the world; reveal to brethren; reveal to their families, reveal to Me in purity and honesty…but they cannot. Their prayers are like wells without water and clouds without rain.


Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 

dWhich have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 

For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 



While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. [2Pet 2:15, 16 - 18, 19]


The thief comes not, but for to steal and to kill, and to destroy: I AM come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. [Jn 10:10]

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints [Eph 5:3]

But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have doen has been done in the sight of God. [Jn 3:21]


If a thing is of Me, there is no need to hide from friends, family or brethren.  Yet, they have not brought it to Me, to see what I would say.

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. [Lk 8:17]

Consider carefully.  Warning has been given.
[End of word from 2008]
 =======================

Below is a word given to the brethren October, 2011. It was written during one of the so-called ‘sacred’ Sabbaths of the adversary, at the time of Hallowe’en.  However, I have had many reports about attacks as of late, particularly beginning the end of April (2015) and the first few days of May.
I wrote an email to my mail list, sharing a warning from fellow believer Jason Pillow, who warned about the ‘holy’ feast, Satanic Sabbath known as Beltane or Walpurgisnacht, which began at the ending of April and was to be carried through until Tuesday, May fifth.  Satanists and pagans held rituals, even blood sacrifice of animals and humans, praying unholy prayers to their ‘god’, and casting spells and speaking forth curses.

Many emails came in reporting increased attacks from the enemy that affected many different areas. Troubles in relationships, finances, physical health, an onslaught mentally (fiery darts), strong temptations of divers sorts and on the list went.  Many are still recovering from these attacks.

Since the ‘high, unholy Sabbath’ was just recent, I am led to include this word.

The Pleasant Face Hides Serpent’s Fangs
Come, repent, trust.  Do not fear.  You must trust and believe all I have told you.  I AM close to you, for you are broken and contrite, and are willing to be corrected (reachable); willing to learn (teachable) and walk in My ways.

I delayed, for this is a time of testing; yet now that you have been sweetly broken, and you are willing to DO all that I tell you to do, I shall bring swift victory!  Fear not that which you see; for the ones who think that they are ‘free’ are caught in a trap by the enemy.  Their laughter will turn bitter.  Fear not.
 Note from author:

It is the season of high witchcraft, to those who honor this time and await a high (and unholy) sabbath (Hallowe’en) (note* - All Hallowed Evening).  They fast and pray to their ‘lord’ (Lucifer aka Satan), against the true believers (children of the Most High, God of Israel, Yhwh)


Many believers are under attack right now and do not understand; others do not even know they are, but suddenly they have turned in another direction.  They never connect it to witchcraft, nor do they consider the month beginning (May 1) as being one of the months held in highest esteem in the dark kingdom.  Another is October 31st, known as Hallowe'en.

Word given through the Holy Spirit:

This is a time that My people should fast and pray; seeking Me and abiding, waiting on Me, waiting - away from distractions.  Yet, when filled with divers lusts, temptations cause them to seek acceptance from the world, being lulled to sleep by the flattering words of many, and moved by the opinions and love the praise of men (and women), seeking honour from them, rather than be moved by their love for Me to please Me, and be rewarded by Me. My people can so easily be deceived by the enemy.
No one expects to be deceived.  No one would choose deception.  No one knows they are deceived, until they come out of it.  They will believe something is from Me, when it is not, for they do not take the time to ask Me; nor are they truly seeking to do their Father’s will (My will). 
They do not wait upon Me, but rush off at the first thought that comes to mind that satisfies them.  Do they listen carefully?  Satan is an expert ventriloquist. Do My sheep know My voice?  If they do, they will not follow the voice of another.  

(The Holy Spirit spoke: Read the written word, know the voice of Jesus.) 

When My people sincerely cry out for truth, no matter what, and ask to be strengthened to receive truth at all cost; you know that I will not allow deception. Nevertheless, My people must often wait for My leading, but many rush off, believing they know what they are doing, having (briefly) prayed, and believe that that is good enough. 

Those who want truth in all matters will ask, no matter what and obey My commandments.  Yet, there are those who will not ask if they enjoy their sinful ways, or they will ask and not wait, but instead hurry away before I answer. 

I do not always answer immediately. Those who are Mine know this.  I am never in a hurry.  Yet, it will not matter whether a thing is from Me or not, once their minds are blinded and the flesh is pleased.  Pray one for another…

Those who call themselves by My name, doing things in secret, hurting others whilst justifying themselves, shall heap coals upon their own head.  They will not heed a warning.  Satan has sent forth his seducing spirits.  Be on guard.
 
Temptations, distractions, seductions – temptations, distractions, seductions, chaotic circumstances, lusts of the flesh (lust of the eyes, pride of life) – Satan and flesh working together: temptations to seduce, distractions to draw away, sleep deprivation to weary the soul, chaotic circumstances to bring angst and cares of the world, lusts of the flesh to stupefy and deceive to lead My people into sin.  

These are not of Me.  Recognize the hand of the enemy.  Understand his work in the world and with the flesh.  Learn his strategies.

Be sober, be vigilant, for your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour.  For the thief came not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: but I have come that they might have life and that they have it more abundantly.  [1Pet 4:8 – Jn 10:10]

Wayward children, those who leave themselves open to the enemy; those who fill their time in pursuit of that which is not of Me because they seek to satisfy their own desires; lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and pride of life, shall be rudely awakened.  They shall fall flat; pleasures of sin shall only be for a short season.  Yea, fear not; it shall be short-lived, as I have told you before, so that you will know that I AM God.

I warned you of the serpent’s fangs that hide behind a pleasant face.  He is blind to this and cannot see anything right now, except what he wants to see.  He hears only what he wants to hear.  Pride is strong and can be stubborn.
Surely the serpent shall bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better.  [Eccl 10:11]

This is where My wounded ones must lean on Me for strength to pray… and forgive.  I AM He who executes the judgment of truth. Yea, justice and judgment are the habitation of My throne: mercy and truth go before My face [Ps 89:14]

Do not rejoice when I must chastise and correct; remember when you also went through times of chastisement and correction.  Let love rise up higher and continue to pray for him, for I have heard your prayers.

Continue in prayer and forgive: pray for mercy; pray that they will receive correction.  For all My children have been partakers of discipline and My chastisement, for they are sons [Heb 12:8] All have fallen short of My glory… 

Let your love cover a multitude of sins; but leave the rest in My hands.  [Let Me deal with this, for I AM the LORD of the battle.]  As for you, follow My directions.  This is the time to let mercy and forgiveness rise up in your heart.  The same mercy that I extended to you, you must now extend to another.  Fear not: trust Me.

I say to you, though you see clearly what is being done in secret (for I have revealed it to you), say nothing at this time.  Pray and trust.  Walk by faith and not by sight.  He who thinks he is ‘free’ is caught in a sticky web, yet because his movement is not restricted and seemingly unnoticed, he knows it not, for the enemy is clever.  Let me heal your hurt.

How does the enemy tempt?  How does he draw away My people?  He does so through the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life, and if there is a weakness in any one of those areas, the bait is chosen and a trap is set.  He will use a pleasant face, a welcoming voice, yet the pleasant face hides serpent’s fangs.  He (Satan) did not decide to leave My people alone in the garden of Eden.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. [2Cor 11:3 – 1Jn 2:16]

And what do I require of you, My child, in this time and season of great testing and grievous trial? 


He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?  [Mic 6:8]

Pray without ceasing.  [1Thes5: 17]

This is war over mankind and over My people.  Stay close to Me.  Cling to My Christ, your Savior.  I see all things that are done in secret.  Nothing escapes me.  Remember the prodigal.  Offer up the sacrifice of praise and show Me that you trust Me.  Fear not.  Soon My child, I shall rise up!  
Show your marvellous lovingkindness, O you that saves by Your right hand them which put their trust in You from those that rise up against them.[Ps 17:7]

for His glory


Bonita                                dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com