Saturday, March 5, 2016

Wait for Vision - In My Timing



(PLEASE NOTE* - At the end of this piece (some hours later), I was moved to add a portion. May you be blessed by it, but to God alone be all glory!--BP)

I have seen your ways over the past; I know your life and the hardships. I have seen you cast down thoughts the enemy fired, targeting your heart. Your broken and contrite spirit has not escaped Me. I do not stand afar off, nor am I a cruel God who takes pleasure in your suffering.

Thus says the LORD, The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool" where is the house that you build unto Me? and where is the place of My rest?

For all those things has My hand made, and all those things have been, says the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembles at My word.
[Is 66:1-2]


Your fear and unbelief was seen by Me, yet I patiently watched and waited as you came to grips with it. I watched you exchange fear for FAITH and unbelief for TRUST in Me. Yes, I watched you lay it all down on the altar with trembling hands and bitter tears; all your promises; all your hope and all you love; your very life.


I saw you, as looking up to Me, with all your strength you said, "It is all Yours, Father...it was always all Yours." Your prayers of repentance for fear, unbelief, rebellion, resistance - all you confessed, I heard and forgave. Watch what I shall do. Patience, trust - My timing is perfect.

Season of the Judas' 


When I told you it would get harder, you had no idea of all that entailed. Trust that I AM for you and not against. I have seen those who draw out the tongue and open a wide mouth to plant a seed of falsehood. I have heard those who speak in secret and plot against you, yet with smooth words, insincere smiles and multiplied kisses, the Judas' of today seek to betray for their own gain.


There are those who pray unrighteous and unholy prayers, to satisfy their own lusts and covetousness at the cost of one they walked with. Fear not! I have heard the unholy prayers and seen that which is done in secret.

Yet, I have also heard your concern for those who call themselves by My name and turned on you, all the while kissing your cheek, embracing you, knowing they were your betrayers. Forgive...seventy times seven.
[Mat 18:22]


The Lord is nigh unto them with a broken heart; and saves such as be of a contrite spirit. [Ps 34:18] Repent when and where necessary. Humble yourself.

I AM He who created the heavens and the earth, and all the heavenly host...all things are created by Me. Though everything seems against you at this time, watch and see what I shall do.


As you lay everything down and come into alignment with My will for you, wait patiently. As surely as I did for Abraham, I shall move on your behalf in perfect timing. I AM the Sovereign I AM.

Mercy and Forgiveness


With repentance, I bring forgiveness, but also grace and mercy, for mercy triumphs over judgment. I shall restore; I shall heal. None can know My mind, nor stay My hand. I shall move and who shall halt Me? My hand is stretched out; who can turn it back? I have purposed, who can annul it? [Is 14:27]

I know those who have shown no mercy, but kissed you with the kiss of betrayal. Fear not. I shall recompense; I avenge. You have done right to pray. Leave all in My hands. These very ones will say, God sees the heart. Yes, I do and I also see that which is done in secret.

Trust Me wholly. Keep Me as your first love; keep the proper order of things. Though all seems against you, trust that I am omniscient (all-knowing), omnipotent (all-powerful) and all-consuming.


Continue to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly before Me. [Micah 6:8] Continue on obediently, trusting and abiding. In My timing and in My way, I shall move on your behalf. 

For we know that all things work together for good, to those who love God and are the called, according to His purpose. [Rom 8:28]

Fear not. Hold fast to our personal covenant in faith, belief and obedience. My promises are true. Wait patiently for My timing. though you do not know My thoughts or ways, seeing only in part. I have revealed to you bit by bit, for I am  a good Father and Creator. Fear not. Be patient just a little longer.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak; and not lie: though it tarries, wait for it, for it shall surely come; it will not delay[Hab 2:3]

(Though all seems against; though it seems to delay, wait ...it shall come; in My timing.) Trust and obey.  Selah

for His glory alone

penned by
Bonita                        dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com


(Note* - The subtitle "Judas' of Today" was renamed "Season of the Judas' " same day of posting, but several hours later. In prayer, the Lord made it clear that His people must be forewarned, just as Jesus forewarned the apostles at the Last Supper that one of them would betray Him. 

For a season (and a season only), there will be those who will greet us warmly with (either/or) a spiritual or physical 'holy kiss' and 'embrace', but behind our backs, they will betray us...and it will be done quickly. I understood that we are not to fear, nor are we to hate. We ourselves are being purged of the dross, which the Lord will then remove.

We must forgive, so that we may be forgiven.
[Mat 6:14] Just as that which Judas did was foreknown by God, so it is today. Nothing catches our Sovereign God and Creator off-guard. 

Things all seemed to get much worse when Judas betrayed Jesus. Everything seemed to go as bad as they could get against our Messiah, when Judas went behind Jesus' back and betrayed him to the very ones (Pharisees, Sadducees and high priests) who hated Jesus (having their own hidden agendas and selfish motives).


Those who supped with Jesus, walked with Him, witnessed His goodness, mercy and miracles, ran and hide when He was arrested. One denied Him three times (Peter), though later he repented and wept bitterly.


False witnesses rose up against Jesus, convincing all who heard their testimony that Jesus had done wrong, not only with the people, but against God Himself. Jesus was rejected further, mocked, ridiculed, humiliated, beaten, stripped before the people, whipped, part of His beard torn out, and nailed to the cross.


All of the dark kingdom seemed to be laughing and jubilant as Jesus hung upon His cross. They believed they had thwarted God's plan. The evil spirits must have circled that cross, laughing, whispering and tormenting Jesus (Yeshua) with their mockery and sheer delight at His suffering.

The Judas' and the false witnesses of today will bring you to your cross. Just as Jesus gasped, "Forgive them, for they know not what they do"
[Lk 23:34], we too must forgive. Our prayers must be pure and sincere. 

The Lord has made it abundantly clear that though all seems against us; though it seems we stand alone; though it seems as though our promises will not be fulfilled, there is victory in the end.
 

If we will follow through with God's personal plan for our lives (HIS plan, not ours), and obey willingly, trusting the Father, just as Jesus did, we will arise in resurrection power, healed and restored, having fulfilled God's purpose and will in all of it. 

In the end, the battle is the LORD's, not ours. We too shall reap the reward of our suffering, if we faint not, keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, our face set as flint and our loins girt with strength.

Through it all, God alone will be glorified through Jesus the Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach).


And after the sop (morsel of bread) Satan entered into him (Judas) The said He unto him, That you do, do quickly. [Jn 13:27]

To those who do not know better (unknowingly), it will seem as though some are your friends (welcomeembrace and kiss), but the reason behind it is for selfish gain. Judas betrayed for the gain of thirty pieces of silver [Mat 26:15] (the love of money).

However, for today's Judas', the "gain" they seek may or may not be money. It will still be covetousness (foolish and hurtful lusts - 1Tim 6:9), but it will be to gain something, whether to have what you have or to take your place. The motive likely due to lust, envy, jealousy and/or idolatry.

Some want what you have and will stop at nothing. Release all into God's hands, complete surrender, humbly and willingly submitting. There are some things we can do nothing about, but God (who sees, hears and knows all things) is well able to work things out for good and for His glory.
[Rom 8:28]

I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of My mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.
Because I knew that you are obstinate, and your neck is an iron sinew, and your brow brass;

I have even from the beginning declared it to you; before it came to pass I showed it to you: lest you should say, My idol has done them, and my graven image, a molten image, has commanded them.


You have heard, see all this; and will not you declare it? I have shown you new things from this time, even hidden things, and you did not know them. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when you heard them not; lest you should say, Behold, I knew them. [Is 48:3-7]


Go forward! For the battle is God's, not yours. Do not look back. Hallelujah! Your Father, who has called you by your name will PERFECT ALL that concerns you.

Fear not! Rejoice, for the glory of the LORD has risen upon thee! Faith is strengthened by obedience, and obedience brings blessing. Wait upon
the LORD; be patient, for in due season you shall reap, if you faint not.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com